Showing all 4 results

  • Energy performance certificate (EPC)

    It is a legal requirement to obtain an EPC prior to letting your property. In Scotland, this must be obtained before advertising.  Prop Home will help secure an EPC that lasts for 10 years - and comes at an incredibly low price

    £75.00 exc. VAT Add to basket
  • Gas Safety Certificate

    If your rental property has a gas boiler or any gas appliances, an annual safety certificate is a legal requirement. Prop Home has a network of GasSAFE registered engineers who can certify your gas appliances, and also offer optional boiler servicing to avoid unforeseen future repair costs.

    £75.00 exc. VAT Add to basket
  • Electric Certificate

    It is the landlord's responsibility to ensure all electrical fittings, wiring and supplied appliances are in safe and working order. Prop Home can help provide you with a Fixed Wiring (EICR) test certification.

    £150.00 exc. VAT Add to basket
  • Right to Rent Check

    A landlord must ask for documents that prove a tenant has the right to live in the UK. Prop Home can help ensure that you have this in place prior to a tenant moving in.

    £40.00 exc. VAT Add to basket